How to fix my issue with Z35 ?

Coolternet
Coolternet Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

edited February 14 in 2019 Archives
-- ENGLISH VERSION --
Since 2 month ago, my monitor does some glitches. I have bought this Z35 monitor at May 16th 2018, and some issue come from this screen.
- Sound stoped randomly when i change resolution or change fresh rate by game interface. I need to unplug and replug the monitor power cord for fix it.
- When G-Sync is Enabled , my screen have some issue of sparkling.
- Now, G-Sync disabled, my screen does some sparkling randombly without reason.

I'm trying to contact ACER Canada support for repaire, im not able to connect with my account or change my password cause the website told me all was wrong.

-- FRENCH VERSION --
Depuis 2 mois, mon moniteur fait quelques bêtises. J'ai acheté ce moniteur Z35 le 16 mai 2018 et certains problèmes proviennent de cet écran.
- Le son s'est arrêté au hasard lorsque je change de résolution ou que je change le taux de rafraîchissement par l'interface de jeu. J'ai besoin de débrancher et de rebrancher le cordon d'alimentation du moniteur pour le réparer.
- Lorsque G-Sync est activé, mon écran présente un problème de scintillement.
- Maintenant, G-Sync désactivé, mon écran scintille de manière aléatoire sans raison.

J'essaie de contacter le support technique d'ACER Canada pour obtenir réparation, je ne parviens pas à me connecter à mon compte ni à changer mon mot de passe car le site Web m'a dit que tout était faux.

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Are you using an hdmi cable or display port? What is the model of your motherboard? Have you tried disabling fast start up in the power and fastboot options in bios?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    I left a message for the Acer folks to see if they can help you get your account straightened up.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Hi! On your account, I suggest you send a private message to Acer-Karp or Acer-Manny!
    About problems with the monitor, have you ever tried updating your video card drivers or disabling fast start up in power options?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Coolternet

Tinkerer

Hi! On your account, I suggest you send a private message to Acer-Karp or Acer-Manny!
    About problems with the monitor, have you ever tried updating your video card drivers or disabling fast start up in power options?

I installed "Windows 7" 1 week ago. Then, when I saw this flicker problem and did several tests under "Windows 7", I upgraded to "Windows 10" hoping the problem would be fixed. Unfortunately, she is still flickering. My drivers are always up to date.

I will try to disable "Fast Startup" in the bios. 
  • What is the model of your computer? What is the model of the video card? On the bios, disable the fastboot and in the power options, disable fast start up!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Coolternet

Tinkerer

Case : NZXT Noctis 450
    Cooling : NZXT Kraken x61
    CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
    Ram : HyperX 16Go DDR4-2400mHz
    GPU : Geforce GTX 1070 AMP ! Extreme Edition
    MB : ASUS Strix X470-F Gaming
    HDD : Samsung 960 EVO 250Go
    HDD : Kingston Savage SSD 240Go
    HDD : WD Caviar Black 4To
    PSU : eVGA SuperNova 1000 G1
    SCR : Acer Predator Z35 200hz OC
  • Coolternet

Tinkerer

What is the model of your computer? What is the model of the video card? On the bios, disable the fastboot and in the power options, disable fast start up!
    ok im testing right now. 
  • Coolternet

Tinkerer

What is the model of your computer? What is the model of the video card? On the bios, disable the fastboot and in the power options, disable fast start up!
    Since modification completed, i dont have any flickering on Windows but, always the same issue about others subject.
  • What are the other problems?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Hi Coolternet,

1-866-695-2237, for your Acer ID account, please follow the "Forgot your password? Reset It" instructions to have your password reset.

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny 
  • Coolternet

Tinkerer

When im trying to validate the form. Im not able to reset it.
  • Coolternet

Tinkerer

What are the other problems?
    - Sound stoped randomly when i change resolution or change fresh rate by game interface. I need to unplug and replug the monitor power cord for fix it.
    - When G-Sync is Enabled , my screen have some issue of sparkling.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Are you using an hdmi cable or display port? What is the model of your motherboard? Have you tried disabling fast start up in the power and fastboot options in bios?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Coolternet

Tinkerer

tomorrow FEDEX come to get my monitor for return to ACER CANADA :)
  • OK! Post the result of the repair here!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Coolternet

Tinkerer

Well.. I have receive my monitor.
    I think the webchat technical support is a little bit inefficient when its time to mark some reason of issues.
    They haven't check my issue but they have completed the update of firmware.

I just receive my monitor, playing some games and enabled Gsync technology, all seem to be good right now. The only one thing i'm disturbed, my monitor frame is not correctly assembled.

I've like how they have protected my monitor... Box in another box lol
  • Glad your monitor was repaired successfully! Accept my reply to put the topic as resolved   ;)

egydiocoelho Trailblazer