New here. My 1st comment won't post.

OrganizedChaos
OrganizedChaos Member Posts: 24 Networker
edited June 2023 in Welcome Forum
Hi there, I just joined the Acer Community today. I tried posting a comment in a particular thread. The first time, it appeared to post, but then I went to edit it and after saving the edited comment, it disappeared. After I tried posting it again a few times, I noticed the pop-up in the lower left corner of the screen that said my comment would be posted as soon as it was approved. I didn't notice that the first couple times, so I hope I don't end up with multiple posts of the same one. How long does it take a post to be approved, because I've been waiting an hour or two? When I return back to that thread, my comment draft is still loaded in the comment compose box. Does that mean it hasn't even tried to post yet? My profile shows that I received the 1st comment badge, but that comment does not show up in my profile (posts/comment count are still zero). Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Comments

• You can post your question here as we are viewing this comment! Or do you want to actually post in a gaming segment for example?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • OrganizedChaos
    edited January 2019
    Thanks for the quick reply. Yeah, this is in one of the gaming segments, in regards to that topic.

My post here posted without issue. I don't know what's going on with the other one. Now that I know I can post, maybe I should try to comment in that thread again. But if it is holding my comment awaiting approval, I'd hate for 4 or 5 of them to post at once.

• What is the problem of notebook?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • OrganizedChaos
    It was just a discussion about Predator Helios and reducing temperatures. It's probably best to leave the discussion there rather than here in the welcome forum. I just tried to post my comment again, and again it said it would be posted after it was approved. Are there sections of the Acer Community where posts much be approved first? And how long does that take because I've been waiting for it to post for a long time.
  • I think because it's your first post, maybe it will take a while! I suggest you send a private message to colleague Red-Sand because he has several topics on undervolting, temperature reduction, among other topics, always regarding games!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• OrganizedChaos
    I did PM Red Sand earlier today since he's one of the posters in the thread I'm referring to. I'm still waiting for his response. Until then, does anyone else have any ideas as to why my comment won't post in that forum thread? I'm not having any problems here. It's in the Predator Laptops section of the forum. Every time I try to post, it tells me it'll post when it's approved. But I first tried several hours ago and nothing yet. When I go to that thread, my comment draft still shows in the compose box waiting to be posted. Does the Acer Community have Admins or Mods who could help?
  • You can ask directly to the moderators Acer-Manny or Acer-Karp, who are the ones that act most here in the community! Send a private message to them!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• WolfMerrik
    WolfMerrik Member Posts: 2 New User
    I think I just did the same thing in a different forum... I had only just realized that posts needed to be approved, and I totally double posted.
    So, to make you feel better, you are not the only one to make this mistake

=)
  • SuperMario
    SuperMario Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited July 2020
    This just happened, wrote up a awesome how to fix Waves | MaxxAudio with PowerShell and I made the mistake of not putting it in a GDoc and copypasting into the forum. Thought it got ethered. What's the average time for posts to be approved on the Predator forums?
This discussion has been closed.