Nitro 5 health

Lexton
Lexton Member Posts: 19 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hey there just wanted to know few tips from the community, as I would really  love to maintain a good healthy system  for my nitro 5, and I'm sure everyone wants that.
So what can I exactly do to maintain a good healthy system for my nitro 5 so the speed while playing games doesn't decrease  or CPU, graphics card etc doesn't get damaged? 
But for an fact I do know refreshing your laptop system daily helps it maintain a healthy system

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,745 Pathfinder
    @Lexton
    Mostly Nitro 5 are good for Games and other usage.
    Nitro products are engineered to withstand higher operating temperatures than traditional notebooks. These systems include features that help with cooling and heat dispersion. The CPU and GPU are designed to handle temperature spikes in excess of 98 degrees Celsius without causing damage to the components. It is common for PC temperatures to spike temporarily during heavy gaming or graphic usage. If the system encounters excessive temperatures that could damage the hardware, it will automatically shut down to protect the components from becoming damaged. So dont worry.
    But most of the cust want to know how to keep the battery healthy.
    So to know more about battery  please check the below link
    https://us.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2384/~/how-to-charge-and-care-for-your-acer-battery

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!