next@acer: The Stylish Aspire 7 minimizes Boundaries to MAXIMIZE Inspiration

Jose-Acer
Jose-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,336 Community Administrator
edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives

What will you use the stylish Aspire 7 for?

Comments

• RaoR
    RaoR Member Posts: 47 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Acer-Jose said:
    Jose,

Would go with A717-72G-700J - for gaming purpose.. beautiful configuration.

Regards,
    RR
    Hi! I'm not Cortana! But I'm here to help! Click "Like" if you find the answer helpful!
    Click "Yes" when the comment answers your question!

Regards,
    RR :) 
  • bhalchandra
    bhalchandra Member Posts: 1 New User
    my laptop produck key
  • reddog000
    reddog000 Member Posts: 24 Networker
    @RaoR I just bought the A717-72G-700J and it has great specs for the price.  I only paid $979 for it at Newegg and got freebies with it including a Cestus Mouse, a Fortnite package, a Call of Duty Package and a Intel Iris something or another.  No other brand was even coming close to the price for what you get with this model Acer.  The closest I could come was about $1,400.  The other thing I would say to potential buyers is if you are going to run 3D intensive games make sure you buy a cooling pad for the laptop to sit on.  The laptop heats up quite a bit!
  • Redfan
    Redfan Member Posts: 65 Devotee WiFi Icon
    wow it has a 1060, too bad the intel processor is a deal breaker, the vega M +1060 aspire 7 on newegg, feels like it should be a nitro or predator with those specs
  • i_love_tazzus
    i_love_tazzus Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter
    I got the version with the GTX 1050 4 GB VRAM, and i7-8750H. It's perfect for my needs (CAD/multimedia/programming work) and satisfies enough of my gaming bits. It also passes the rigorous blender 3d benchmark test in Linux, especially after I added the full 32 GB of ram and a fast 2 TB SATA SSD. I've turned mine into a dual booter, but for the price, I would have been fine with completely deleting Windows 10 if I didn't need that OS.
  • JPG4PNG
    JPG4PNG Member Posts: 3 New User
    Wow this is a great thing!
  • angilina008
    angilina008 Member Posts: 0 Newbie
    I also facing the same situation on iOS Bluetooth did not recognize the device also it shows an error Epson scanner communication error, so I want a solution how to remove this error as soon as possible.