Acer Nitro 5 AN515-51 Yellow display tint?

Byeah
Byeah Member Posts: 35 Troubleshooter
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi so basically I've bought thus Notebook a few months ago and couldn't happen but notice that the screen is yellowish

I have been using an external display the whole time and now I am forced to use the laptop's display and that yellow tint is irritating
What I've tried doing:
Disabled blueshield from Acer quick access but when I had it on I have noticed that it is more yellowish. When I turned it iff thi the tint was still there

2.I have disabled Night light on windows settings.

Tried running in Safe mode but it the yellow tint is still there 

I also uninstalled Intel Graphics 630 to see if it's a graphic driver issue but it is not since the yellow tint remained after it got uninstalled
Please help I can't do my work like that my eyes hurt I can't get used to do that and since I currently live in a third world country and no Acer centers here i can't get any physical help

Best Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Go to microsoft store and type intel graphics control panel! This dch driver from intel is different from previous versions and so you need to download the application in windows store!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Do you still have this?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    I consider this to be a feature of the ips screen. To close the topic, accept my answer to put it as solved!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

Answers

• Does the problem remain on the bios screen?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Byeah
    Yes, I think it does yeah
  • Byeah
    But it really is hard to tell since the bios screen has nothing but dark white and blue text
  • Commodore_1995#
    edited December 2018
    Does this problem appear in a photo? I have the same model of notebook as yours and with ips screen! Was it something like that?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Byeah
    Does this problem appear in a photo? I have the same model of notebook as yours and with ips screen! Was it something like that?

Like, exactly like that man I am completely losing my mind and regretting the money I've spent
  • I own the same notebook model and there is not a yellowish tone! Can you specify the model better? Example an515-51-75kz!
    Have you tried to calibrate the colors? Type calibrate video colors into the cortana!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Byeah
    Is that picture you posted yours? Because it showcases my exact problem and yes I have tried Windows calibrate. And that software called "Calibrize"
  • he photo is not mine! Did you use this program to calibrate the colors?

Can you hit a photo or record a video? Have you tried updating the video drivers with the driverbooster?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Byeah
    What is a driverbooster? I am gonna upload a picture similar to the one you posted once I setup my laptop
  • Byeah
    And Yes I tried that software
  • The driverbooster is a program that updates drivers! Is the problem still remaining? Have you tried reinstalling windows?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Byeah
    Reinstalling windows? But ALL my college work is on this laptop and I can't really lose them. unless I can reinstall it and keep my files and steam games and stuff. And yes, the problem still remains and I am gonna try that Driverbooster thing. Also, I'd like to thank you for the time you put into helping me i really appreciate it!
  • Check first if updating the drivers solves the problem!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Byeah
    That doesn't solve anything b
  • Ideally you should hit a photo or record a video! However, there are reports that it is normal for the ips screen to have a yellowish light leak!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• verityfbz
    verityfbz Member Posts: 2 New User
    Yeah, I am gonna upload a picture similar to the one you posted once I setup my laptop !!!

• Byeah
    Okay yeah so basically it's 1000% like the picture you posted, My phone is broken so i can't take pics until tomorrow. but i don't think that's needed? Still, looking for solutions to this yellow garbage laptop display
  • When you enter safe mode, does the problem remain?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Byeah
    "Tried running in Safe mode but it the yellow tint is still there 

I also uninstalled Intel Graphics 630 to see if it's a graphic driver issue but it is not since the yellow tint remained after it got uninstalled
    Please help I can't do my work like that my eyes hurt I can't get used to do that and since I currently live in a third world country and no Acer centers here i can't get any physical help "

Yeah I mentioned it in the thread man