Please help me to recover data after I reset my Acer liquid Z530 phone model T02,

ewc
ewc Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 18 in 2018 Archives
My phone is Acer liquid Z530, model T02, was getting so slow so I was kind of mad and reset the phone without restoring the data. I had a lot of my poetry writing ssaved in Float text and some in whatsapp massages. Please someone help me to restore them. I am kind of lost. Its my emotion, part of my life is lost with these writings. Please anyone give any advice, I will be so much thankful

Answers

• sofiaj
    sofiaj Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hello,

If you have backup your data then you can easily recover your data.
    Method 1
    If you don't have a backup then you can take a another method, Just go to your play store and download any recover data application and install it> setting.
    with the help of these application you can easily restore your data.
    Method 2
    I have another method also for you
    1. At first, switch off the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
    2. In the next step press and hold together the Volume Up + Power button for several seconds
    3. As soon as the Boot Mode appears release all keys.
    4. Then from the menu on the screen select option Recovery, by using Volume Up to scroll and Volume Down key to confirm.
    5. When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
    6. Use Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
    7. Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power rocker to choose.
    8. Restart  your device.
    9. your hard drive has been reset.
  • ewc
    ewc Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited December 2018
    Hi
    Thanks a lot. Method 2. Do u have any recommendation for any app? Does this app steal my data or info? Or any risk with this? I was trying Dr. Phone via computer but it sacnned upto 90% and then said failed- Your phone does not support rooting. Contact us :-(
    Method 3. I do not understand it very well. Does it erase my hard drive? Why will do this? I it going to delete all?