MY ACCER NITRO 5 RYZEN IS LAGGONG ALOT AND VERY SLOW HOW CAN I RESOLVE THE ISSUE ?

SIDHANT
SIDHANT Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
MY ACCER NITRO 5 RYZEN IS LAGGONG ALOT AND VERY SLOW HOW CAN I RESOLVE THE ISSUE ?
I HAVE A BIOS OF 1.9 SO IT GIVES ERROR WHILE INSTALLING THAT LOWER VERSION HOW DO I DEGRADE IT?

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    What is the exact model of the notebook? Example v3-571!
    The problem of slowing the notebook has several reasons! Could you be more specific?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    What is the exact model of the notebook? Example v3-571!
    The problem of slowing the notebook has several reasons! Could you be more specific?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • SIDHANT
    SIDHANT Member Posts: 4 New User
    it is acer nitro 5 ryzen AN515-42-R6GV
  • OK! Try these procedures:
    a) First check that the disk is at 100% in the task manager:

b) Disable unnecessary services and programs and restart:

c) do a disk cleanup as administrator:

d) uninstall third-party programs like norton for example!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer