Replacement of Charger But its not Genuine charger of acer.

Shubhsandhu
Shubhsandhu Member Posts: 7 New User
edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives
i am facing issue when ever i play CSgo and PUBG ets games the laptop stop charging. Acer Care change AC charger and gave me third party charger with label of FPS GROUP INC. The build quality is very poor and with in 15 day they replace 5 times same type of charge. That’s ACER service in Chandigarh then what should we expect from small city service. Now they change motherboard and new motherboard didn’t work with Graphic Card. Unprofessional Service. Some time i thought i waste 45k india rupess. My case id are ********, *********, ********, ******** still to go 

Edited by Acer-Harvey. 

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,328 Trailblazer
    (1) What is your full ACER model number?
    (2) Games that require heavy CPU/GPU usage should only be played with near fully-charged battery and charger plugged in. If battery is in a low charge state under heavy gaming load, the charger will be overwhelmed/overloaded.
    (3) You likely should use a higher power charger.

Jack E/NJ  

Jack E/NJ

• Shubhsandhu
    JackE said:
    (1) What is your full ACER model number?
    (2) Games that require heavy CPU/GPU usage should only be played with near fully-charged battery and charger plugged in. If battery is in a low charge state under heavy gaming load, the charger will be overwhelmed/overloaded.
    (3) You likely should use a higher power charger.

Jack E/NJ  
    Model No Acer A515-51G
    GPU Nvidia GeForce® MX150 (2Gb)
    Ram 8GB
    I always use when its 100 percent or above 90. After starting Game it stop charging and battery drain slowly 90 to 80 then goes on. CSgo is not much heavy game which need higher power charger. I playing from last 5 years. So, you can understand old version and low configuration laptop can handel CSgo then why this laptop which has medium or above specs cannot work. 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,328 Trailblazer
    (1) How many watts output is the charger now?
    (2) Was Win10 factory-installed or vendor-installed on this machine?

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Shubhsandhu
    edited December 2018
    Haha bro leave that they change my charger 5 time and now they change MoTherboard two times and both motheboard have nvidia card probelm and they say they change it again XXXX going on Very Bad ACER. Am sure I waste my 45k indian rupees

[Post edited to remove inappropriate or personal content -Acer-Manny]

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru

Hello Shubhsandhu,

I'm sorry that you're having issues.  Can you please send me a PM with the S/N of your unit so I can look into this for you?

Thanks,

Acer-Manny

• Shubhsandhu
    edited December 2018
    I have acer laptop. On the first day i have problem when i play game like CSgo laptop stop charging and started battery draining. So. Now come to acer service. They say there is AC charger problem. Funny thing they change 5 time and all the chargers are not manufactured by acer now i have cheap third party charger. And then they say there is MOTHERBOARD probelm. They change motherboard and now motherboard does not detect Nvidia Chip and then Agian they change Motherboard. This board detect nvidia chip but it is defective. Now they say they will change it again. XXXXXX  is this change change change. So I requested you all if you are reading don’t waste your money buy another company laptop i have mentioned my all case id in last post but they hide them. 

• Shubhsandhu
    edited December 2018

Hello Shubhsandhu,

I'm sorry that you're having issues.  Can you please send me a PM with the S/N of your unit so I can look into this for you?

Thanks,

Acer-Manny

Sure
    acer A515-51G-5072
    S/N= XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• We are sorry for all the problems you have faced with the notebook. However, it is important to know, that currently gamers notebooks, even when the battery is 100% charged, use a portion of the battery power to provide extra performance! This is especially true for games or programs that require high processing power. When it is necessary to use battery power, it is discharged up to 40% and then charged again!
    This was not a problem on the hardware! Could you also tell the model of your notebook?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Shubhsandhu
    We are sorry for all the problems you have faced with the notebook. However, it is important to know, that currently gamers notebooks, even when the battery is 100% charged, use a portion of the battery power to provide extra performance! This is especially true for games or programs that require high processing power. When it is necessary to use battery power, it is discharged up to 40% and then charged again!
    This was not a problem on the hardware! Could you also tell the model of your notebook?
    Acer care change MOTHERBOARD two time and Nvidia graphics is not working. How you can say there is not hardware problem brother. 
  • I was referring to the problem with the battery! Can you tell me the exact model of the notebook? Example v3-571!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Hi Shubhsandhu,

Please check your inbox messages for follow up.

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny