No Audio Output Device is Installed Predator G3-571

Moderig
Moderig Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
I have a Predator G3-571. I always put my laptop to sleep but sometimes restart if there is a problem. I put on sleep yesterday before going to bed, and now that I get up I see that my audio does not work. I plug and unplug my headphones. I try going to the device manager to uninstall and reinstall the sound driver, but all I see is the "NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible) (WDM)". I really need an answer soon. How can I fix this? 

When I use a driver updating app called EasyClean, it says that I have a few unplugged device drivers: (Unplugged), Realtek High Definition Audio, (Unplugged), Realtek High Definition Audio, and  (Unplugged), Intel(R) Smart Sound Technology (Intel(R) SST)OED. Do I update them? Why are they unplugged?

I really need help right now. I don't want to have to send it to a repair center because I use this laptop on the daily. 

Answers

• Moderig

Tinkerer

Update: I clicked on "show hidden devices" and went to the properies of my Realtek Audio Device. It stated this:

Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45)

To fix this problem, reconnect this hardware device to the computer.

What do I do now?
  • Moderig

Tinkerer

Update 2: It just randomly went back to normal. I don't understand but it's fixed for now.
  • FrozenQualia
    FrozenQualia Member Posts: 3 New User
    exact same problem just encountered