gaming performance

vijaypepakayala
vijaypepakayala Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
how many games of more than 60gb each can be installed on my acer predator helios 300 (8gb ram,1tb hdd,128gb ssd,GTX1050ti) without any lag or hanging of my laptop ....for now theres only one and I want to install onemore along withit ..can I..??

Best Answer

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    vijaypepakayala 
    First of all the games that you install will not make any of the laptop's slow.If your hardware is in good quality and as long as you're keeping any installed games and application organized there will be very less performance issue.
    Yes, the games will consume a huge amount of disk space, if you disk is properly partitioned and defragged, then it will not be a big issue.

Second, whenever installing a new software never follow the next, next, finish method. As this is where most of the time unwanted software options are hidden and they get installed along with.

If you've multiple disk partitions then limit C drive only for operating system and whenever you install anything choose the other drive to store files. This way you are isolating OS and will not interfere with other application files.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    vijaypepakayala 
    First of all the games that you install will not make any of the laptop's slow.If your hardware is in good quality and as long as you're keeping any installed games and application organized there will be very less performance issue.
    Yes, the games will consume a huge amount of disk space, if you disk is properly partitioned and defragged, then it will not be a big issue.

Second, whenever installing a new software never follow the next, next, finish method. As this is where most of the time unwanted software options are hidden and they get installed along with.

If you've multiple disk partitions then limit C drive only for operating system and whenever you install anything choose the other drive to store files. This way you are isolating OS and will not interfere with other application files.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!