KG241P User Manual

peptobismal
peptobismal Member Posts: 31 Troubleshooter
edited February 16 in 2018 Archives
Okay, so I am trying to figure out the timings on a KG241P monitor or just find a user manual actually pertaining to this monitor.

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/model/UM.FX1AA.P01
Mfr Part #: UM.FX1AA.P01

I have tried countless amounts of variations of this monitor's model number to see if I could figure out what it is actually called in the support section.

If you go to the Drivers and Manuals section listed under monitors > KG > KG241, KG241Q, KG241YU, but I see no KG241P... Now, I am just trying to figure out if this monitor actually delivers 144Hz (via  like MicroCenter and NewEgg says and the product listing on this site. It would definitely be a bummer to see that it is delivering the HDMI 1.4 standard of 60Hz on 2D if I am to buy it and bring it home.

I have seen a lot of manufacturer's showcase the actual input medium's specs and not the actual monitor's that's why I am a little bit skeptical about this.

I like the specs other than the 
72% NTSC mixed with the 350 Nit brightness (seems like colors may seem a bit washed and overly bright), but the 1ms GTG response time at the price of $149.99 seems to beat the VA panels I have been looking at due to the better colors and contrast ratio that those panels are able to deliver at a 1ms MPRT and 4ms GTG.

Answers

• Hello,
    Here is an Acer document about the KG241P monitor: Link
    France
  • peptobismal
    Yeah, alright so I am assuming there is not one... just seems strange that a manufacturer would have nothing on a specific monitor on their support site besides product info.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    As is shown in Laurent_14's link, HDMI maxes at 120Hz.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • peptobismal
    billsey said:
    As is shown in Laurent_14's link, HDMI maxes at 120Hz.
    Actually, that is only partially true. HDMI 1.4 maxes out at 120Hz for 3D processing and 60Hz for 2D.