About sa built-in battery

Mrklvimgl
Mrklvimgl Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Sir I have an Acer Nitro 5 for gaming and I want to know po kung masisira ba po or mababawasan ung usage ng battery pag ginagamit po ito habang naka charge. Kasi built-in po yung battery niya and wala po akong ibang alam na way na tanggalin ito kasi ayoko pong ma void ang warranty. Salamat po sa magiging respond niyo

Sir I have an Acer Nitro 5 for gaming and I want to know if it breaks or decreases battery usage when it's charging. It's built-in battery and I do not know any other way to remove it because you do not have the warranty. Thank you for your reply. 

[Post edited as the member posted in Filipino language -Acer-Harvey]

Answers

• When more notebook performance is required, the battery power is also used! No need to remove the battery! However it is recommended that you also use the notebook only on the battery!

Kapag mas kailangan ang pagganap ng kuwaderno, ginagamit din ang lakas ng baterya! Hindi na kailangang alisin ang baterya! Gayunpaman inirerekomenda na gamitin mo rin ang kuwaderno sa baterya lamang!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)