Fans on Nitro AN515-53 Running Constantly

TheLadyOphelia
TheLadyOphelia Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hi!   Just purchased my laptop on 10/27 and have had this problem for the 9 days that I had this machine.  The fans seem to be running almost constantly and quite loud since purchased.  I have this laptop on a Logitech fan/speaker holder, so there is cool air blowing up into the laptop also.  Even when I'm looking at only a news site the fan is going strong.  I have only played simple games i.e. 'CardLife' and 'House Flipper' on this and have the continual fans!  I have a 2.5 year old HP laptop and have never had constant noise like this. In fact, it is silent.   I have not had any type of software changes but do use AVG as my anti-virus program.  I have uninstalled the Norton program.   At the moment, with only this page open, the NitroSense screen reads CPU fan - 5172  with a temp. of 183 degrees, 41%.  The GPU fan reads 5357.   Is this normal??  I have no idea what is going on with this.  Please help if possible.   Thank you. 

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    I think there must be some bug in nitrosense! If the cpu of your notebook was really at that temperature, it should have burned already! Try uninstalling and reinstalling nitrosense and put the notebook in balanced mode in the power options!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    I think there must be some bug in nitrosense! If the cpu of your notebook was really at that temperature, it should have burned already! Try uninstalling and reinstalling nitrosense and put the notebook in balanced mode in the power options!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • TheLadyOphelia
    TheLadyOphelia Member Posts: 2 New User

Thank you for the information!  I just uninstalled Nitro (I don't really need it) and put the laptop in balanced mode.  It's much quieter now although the fans do tend to run more than my other laptop.  But I can deal with this.    Again, thank you!