About display resolution

sravantp
sravantp Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
In my laptop it shows the recommended resolution in 125% and when I play games on it it gives me very bad gameplay but I get max fps. But due to resolution problem the texts and characters becomes very bad.
Can anyone please suggest me to how to fix it 

Best Answers

• Red-Sand
    Red-Sand ACE Posts: 1,892 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Try changing to 100% then shut down (not reboot) and turn back on and see if it corrects the text issue.
    - Hotel Hero
  • sravantp

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    Thank you now the performance is better I need but the time taken to open laptop is increased and also i nees one more help 
    How to make max performance when laptop is unplugged 
    And also what is the best settings in Nvidia control panel to get max performance while playing games 
  • Red-Sand
    Answer ✓
    You cannot make your system run at max performance on battery, you would have 30 minutes of play time due to battery draw and it would wear out your battery life very quickly.

I leave my Nvidia control panel settings to "Let 3d application decide" to eliminate conflicts and allow the game to control performance/graphics.
    - Hotel Hero
  • sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,623 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    The display enlargement you see is called scaling... this is restricted to desktop environment and does NOT carry over to any full screen applications like games.
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
    ---------
    Nitro 7 - AN715-51 - user benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/37631045

Answers

• Red-Sand
    Answer ✓
    Try changing to 100% then shut down (not reboot) and turn back on and see if it corrects the text issue.
    - Hotel Hero
  • sravantp

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    Thank you now the performance is better I need but the time taken to open laptop is increased and also i nees one more help 
    How to make max performance when laptop is unplugged 
    And also what is the best settings in Nvidia control panel to get max performance while playing games 
  • Red-Sand
    Answer ✓
    You cannot make your system run at max performance on battery, you would have 30 minutes of play time due to battery draw and it would wear out your battery life very quickly.

I leave my Nvidia control panel settings to "Let 3d application decide" to eliminate conflicts and allow the game to control performance/graphics.
    - Hotel Hero
  • sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,623 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    The display enlargement you see is called scaling... this is restricted to desktop environment and does NOT carry over to any full screen applications like games.
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
    ---------
    Nitro 7 - AN715-51 - user benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/37631045