Driver Missing ?

grendragon
grendragon Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Philips LP173WF4-SPF5 To G5-793 pls make a link on driver page we can get the drive other site on interne but the want monny for it can we pls get  a free link

Answers

• The drivers of the monitors for the notebooks, are available from the microsof, see:

No need to install an own lg driver!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • grendragon

Tinkerer

The drivers of the monitors for the notebooks, are available from the microsof, see:

No need to install an own lg driver!

• grendragon

Tinkerer

:pneed orginal driver not Pnp from 0x8000 whit option :3;)
  • There are no drivers available for the notebook monitors! However you can select between a pnp driver and non pnp like so:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • grendragon

Tinkerer

edited December 2018
    it suks but if y tell microsoft is better to make driver to a acer then its a pnp :p and the Philips was a waste of time but pnp dont have any option Philips have ... but XXXX better have a PnP virtual machine then a driver base machine lol  that what you say about a gamer Pc

[Post edited to remove inappropriate or personal content -Acer-Manny]

• grendragon

Tinkerer

btw y windows is out off date  :p lol old :open_mouth:  and a cheap sulution  =)https://i.imgur.com/BsqKpMr.png
  • grendragon

Tinkerer

do we get full use of the driver on pnp No we dont display can Max Resolution (DP)‡ 4096x2304@60Hz ) we get 1920 x 1080 on a pnp microsoft so ty for ***** support
  • grendragon

Tinkerer

3840 x 2160 sorry
  • grendragon

Tinkerer

btw @ is not only email lol 4096 x 2304 - 60 is default btw y server suks lol
  • Let me check if I get it! You want to install a non-pnp driver, correct? Your notebook's display supports 1920x1080 resolution, see:

There are no drivers for notebook monitors!
    Are you trying to increase the resolution on an external monitor?
    I'd like you to better explain what you're trying to do!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer