Where i put my RAM?

Fuphy
Fuphy Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited February 16 in 2018 Archives
Hey. Iam going to add some ram on my pc but i dont know what slot i need to put it in. There is 2 white slots and 2 black slots to ram memory. Now my ram is on black slot but do i need to put the new ram to white slot or black slot?

Answers

• First tell the exact model of your computer! Then check the settings of your current ram in aida64:

You can put ram memory in any slot, even if it's white or black! This is just a design issue!
    In the past, these slots were differentiated so that the user would know if the slot was for ddr memory or for ddr2 memory, as there were some models of motherboards that supported both types of memories! Currently, this differentiation does not exist anymore, since all models of current motherboards only support ddr4, regardless of the color of the slot!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • VNM7
    VNM7 Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

and the PC model is???