The serial number of a new purchased TravelMate B 117M is not recognized at the Acer Support Site.

SamF
SamF Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
The serial number of a new purchased TravelMate B 117M is not recognized at the Acer Support Site.  
I verified it from the netbook sticker and also from command prompt using wmic bios get serialnumber
I have entered it several times and no luck. i have also entered the SNID without success.
Can you help me resolve this problem? Thank you.

Answers

• I recommend you send a private message to the @Acer-Manny or @Acer-Manny
    You should also contact technical support here: 
    1-866-695-2237; chat: https://us.answers.acer.com/app/chat/chat_launch/#_ga=2.63771050.465082559.1538328044-1951551210.1538328044
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Hi SamF,

I'm sorry to hear this.  

Can you please send me a PM with the S/N of your unit so I can look into this for you?

Thanks,

Acer-Manny
  • Klrdn
    Klrdn Member Posts: 2 New User
    Have same problem with cb3-111. Why?? 
  • @klrdn I suggest you contact technical support or send a private message to the moderator Acer-Manny!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Hi Klrdn,

I am very sorry to see you're having issues with the registration process. Can you please send me a PM with the S/N of your unit so I can take a look?

Thanks in advance,   

Acer-Manny