What is wrong with my computer? Acer Predator G1-710 has constant beep upon start up and no display

Dhano
Dhano Member Posts: 7 New User
edited February 15 in 2018 Archives
Please help me ASAP so I can buy a fix!

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited October 2018
    Does it have a constant beep?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Dhano
    Its a long constant beep upon start up. Fans and stuff turn on, power button is red, front led's turn on, usb ports don't work. The thing I knoticed is that the top adapter port doesn't make any sound when I plug the ac/dc into but when I plug the second power plug into the bottom port it makes the noise if that helps
  • Dhano
    I've bought new RAM's and that wasn't the fix. Brought it into GeekSquad and they gave it back telling me that the psu needs replacement. I need to know for sure what to fix
  • First check that eliminating static energy solves the problem! To do this, turn off the computer and unplug the power cord; then press the power button for thirty seconds and test!
    Then check if resetting bios solves the problem! To do this, turn off the computer and unplug the power cord; then unplug the rtc battery for a few seconds and plug it back into the motherboard and test!

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Dhano
    Both of those solutions did not work..
  • Dhano
    No noise nothing when I plug the power source into top port. But once I plug the second one in into the second port the computer turns on and has constant beep. I have to turn it off before I can manually start it for myself.
  • Take a test: unplug the rams and connect the power adapters to both ports and make sure the sound is still on!
    What happens if you invert the two dc-in port adapters? Do you have any other power adapters with similar features to verify that the problem is in the power adapter?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Dhano
    Sound is still there. What might a dmged RAM look like? And I do not have any other similar adapters to test. I ordered new ones today, they'll arrive tomorrow

• Dhano
    Found that one my RAM's is for sure damaged. And the slot it was in is damaged. The other looks fine. Again I bought new RAM's before and tried that in all 4 slots. Nothing worked. So where could this problem be coming from ?
  • Is this desktop under warranty? Seems to be some problem on the motherboard! Did you notice if there is any stove capacitor? Can you send a photo of this problem slot?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer