Something went wrong

gozilareks
gozilareks Member Posts: 21

Tinkerer

edited February 16 in 2018 Archives
As I played I wrote this error pls help :)
1We're not sure what's up, but this error code should help:

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer
    What were you playing at the time? That looks like a Microsoft error code, in hex it's 0x82000004. The error is typically related to USB ports. If you can tell us what machine you are running on, which OS version and which port your WMR headset is plugged into we might be able to help.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • gozilareks

Tinkerer

teamviewer ? We're not sure what's up, but this error code should help: 2181038084-4.  
    Motherboard Name   ASRock Z370 Killer SLI (4 PCI-E x1, 2 PCI-E 

Chipset   Intel Kaby Point Z370, Intel Coffee Lake-S

VIDEO NVOIDOA PALIT GTX1060 6GB

• billsey
    OK, so your motherboard support a bunch of USB ports. You can have something like six of them on the front and four on the rear. Which is your headset plugged in to? I'll assume not the type-C port on the back, so maybe either the one just above the type-C or one of the two below the Ethernet port? If you are plugged into the front it'll be harder to identify since you'll have to trace the wire back to the motherboard in order to figure out which header it is.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • gozilareks

Tinkerer

LIGHT BLUE 
    type-C port 3.1 on the back are plugged
  • billsey
    Try one of the other ports on the back to see if it makes a difference.
  • gozilareks

Tinkerer

nothing ,,, :( sad 
  • billsey
    Time to contact the motherboard manufacturer to see if they are aware of the issue and are working on a fix. It's pretty much got to be something with those 3.1 ports, they are new enough that there might be teething pains until the drivers settle out. You also might try a USB-C to USB 3.0 adapter to see if that port is different.
  • gozilareks

Tinkerer

hi agen I setup my ultraspeed usb hedset working 10 min and then change usb ulrtagenetic ultra speedusb after restart speedusb is gone and change to gen usb hub ,,, wtf  
  • gozilareks

Tinkerer

edited September 2018
    now I using PCI  renesans usb 3.0 hub I make it working but now I get error 2181038087-15 help ?
  • billsey
    2181038087-15
    • Likely reason for the error code: Windows Mixed Reality is having trouble with the WinUSB driver installed on your PC.
    • Troubleshooting:
    1. Ensure that the WinUSB driver on your PC is the one that comes with Windows, and that any third-party USB drivers have not overwritten the copy of WinUSB on your PC. You may need to recover or reinstall your Windows installation if the problem persists. [I think it's easier to use SFC and DISM to repair]
    Is there any chance the new USB hub changed the driver? I've also heard of this when you have a USB 2.0 device on the hub, then plug in the USB 3.0 device. Unplug everything else, plug in the headset, then plug back in the rest.

• gozilareks

Tinkerer

• gozilareks

Tinkerer

• billsey
    Sweet! Make sure to let us know if it's really fixed or just a glitch in the failure. ;)
  • gozilareks

Tinkerer

BBBBB .. after restart stop for 1112127913 my brain well explode  But I get the problem  I can't setup Generic SuperSpeed USB Hub stopped working   after 48 hr  and some Fu....g Microsoft drivers I get this I must setup mu Generic SuperSpeed  and setup and head set working after  about 10 hours trying to release it I'm succeeding but after reboot the system gets back on generic usb hub and superspeed usb … this is most hard driver For Me thanks to windows for this f...g 1000 thimes restart and wind reboot :):angry:  :P

asrock Z370 Killer 
    palit GTX 1060 6gb

intel core I 7 cofe thime :P
  • gozilareks

Tinkerer

I I also used a renesans Usb Hub 3.0 and same but headset running at 1.0 :D nnn I don't know what is going on changes Hdmi Cables usb cables e try everything can any on using teamviewer  to throw an eye two heads think better than one
  • gozilareks

Tinkerer

The SuperSpeed link to the USB device keeps going to an error state Compliance. If the device is removable, remove the device and then disable/enable from device manager to recover.
     :P help :D
  • gozilareks

Tinkerer

edited October 2018
    HI Agen from me I fix this and working perfect for now and after restart I installing windows 10 pro INSIDER Preview and this fix auto mi usb port's  problem fixed for now  :) after 2 mounts i well play agen :P
  • gozilareks

Tinkerer

hire again after 10 hour gaming still I no have problems :) :P