Acer Predator XB271HU problem

Xyrokz
Xyrokz Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 14 in 2018 Archives
Hi, im having a problem with my monitor. The central line of the monitor go to the left randomly and only gets fixed if i reboot or i disconnect the monitor.

How can i fix it? 

The fw version is 20170116_0_2963_14
Model is xb271hu

Thanks

Best Answer

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Answer ✓
    Hi all,

We are sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue, the resolution to this issue is to have the monitor updated to the latest G-Sync firmware at an authorized Acer repair facility. Please contact your local Acer support line https://www.acer.com/worldwide/ by selecting your country and clicking under support tab.  The issue should be resolved for firmware versions 160613 and newer.

Note:  Even with the newly applied firmware, there are rare and isolated instances where you may encounter the issue. If you do, we suggest turning your monitor off, then back on.We will be closing this thread.

We will be closing this thread with this post as the official solution.

Acer-Manny 

Answers

• Xyrokz
    Xyrokz Member Posts: 2 New User
    I forgot to mention, im using a gtx 1080 ti with it and im using the dp cable that came with the monitor. 

Thanks
  • Xanthum
    Xanthum Member Posts: 2 New User
    Same issue with the same firmware.
  • Sabbys
    Sabbys Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same issue, exact same FW :anguished:
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Answer ✓
    Hi all,

We are sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue, the resolution to this issue is to have the monitor updated to the latest G-Sync firmware at an authorized Acer repair facility. Please contact your local Acer support line https://www.acer.com/worldwide/ by selecting your country and clicking under support tab.  The issue should be resolved for firmware versions 160613 and newer.

Note:  Even with the newly applied firmware, there are rare and isolated instances where you may encounter the issue. If you do, we suggest turning your monitor off, then back on.We will be closing this thread.

We will be closing this thread with this post as the official solution.

Acer-Manny 
This discussion has been closed.