Acer Aspire 7 a715 72g 76wl information needed.

newhansen
newhansen Member Posts: 18 Troubleshooter
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hi guys,
Recently bought the acer-aspire-7-a715-72g-76wl. Now I am having troubles finding complete information for this machine. I figured out that it has a HM370 chipset, but does anyone have more information about for instance the audio than the acer website gives? It gives no information about the audio vendor and codec.

Comments

• newhansen
    Let me be more specific;
    I am looking for the name of the audio codec and trackpadconnection of acer-aspire-7-a715-72g-76wl :)
  • newhansen 
    The audio Codec: Realtek ALC255-CG with Resolution support 16/20/24bit PCM.
    The touchpad is SP5WIP1M (FA577E-1206) with I2C/PS2 Dual Interface.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • newhansen
    Sharanji said:
    newhansen 
    The audio Codec: Realtek ALC255-CG with Resolution support 16/20/24bit PCM.
    The touchpad is SP5WIP1M (FA577E-1206) with I2C/PS2 Dual Interface.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
    Fantastic, thank you!
  • Look at this:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • newhansen
    Cool, can you link me the pdf? :)
  • I can not send it! It is a service guide and Acer prohibits its distribution!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • newhansen
    I can not send it! It is a service guide and Acer prohibits its distribution!
    Too bad, thanks anyway. Could you maybe look up the number of the intel graphics card? So not the GeForce, but the 2nd intel one. Much appreciated!
  • I have submitted all the specifications of your model:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• newhansen
    Thanks! I see the intel chipset isn't written down, so I am not sure if there is one. For now I will write down 'Intel Integrade'.
  • here chipset

egydiocoelho Trailblazer