why my nitro sense cant open ? pls help me

karuroanjero
karuroanjero Member Posts: 1 New User
edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives

Answers

• Hi,
    Could you please post the model of your laptop.
  • SyirulSyaff
    SyirulSyaff Member Posts: 2 New User
    same problem, after clean drive and reinstall windows, then i download nitrosense at acer driver site. after successfully install, try to run but it doesnt appear anything. 

Using Acer Nitro 515-42
  • SyirulSyaff
    SyirulSyaff Member Posts: 2 New User
    just solve the problem. after install the driver i downloaded from acer driver site, i realized that one file is missing. then i install predator sense and i copy 1 file from them and paste into nitro sense directory. WORKING PERFECTLY !!!

the file is missing is nitrosense.exe.
    copy predatorsense.exe to nitro sense directry. run it.
  • Churmur_roop
    Churmur_roop Member Posts: 3 New User
    just solve the problem. after install the driver i downloaded from acer driver site, i realized that one file is missing. then i install predator sense and i copy 1 file from them and paste into nitro sense directory. WORKING PERFECTLY !!!

Can you help me in a detailed way ?

• sheady
    sheady Member Posts: 3 New User
    What i did after having Nitro sense not open but the logo flashed. You should try it. i'll put numbers to point directly to steps:

(1)I uninstalled it via control panel, then, (2)i went to the Acer site and downloaded the zip file it gives youNext,(3) i opened the NitroSenseV3.1 folder and opened the dependencies and clicked and installed each file in the x64 folder(the last file did say that i have the latest version so i didn't install that one. Then (4)i opened the app settings and tried to repair it, reset it, and then terminate it all to no avail(Now this is what triggered it to work i believe, however, maybe you should try the previous steps just in case. Doesn't hurt) then (5)i went back to the Nitro Sense download folder and clicked on the Setup.exe and installed itSuddenly, my fans (which have been on high ever since the app stopped working) turned off and i was able to open it and it worked normally.

I hope this helped. I was searching for an answer and ultimately had to just test things for myself.
  • Ysun
    Ysun Member Posts: 2 New User
    sheady said:
    What i did after having Nitro sense not open but the logo flashed. You should try it. i'll put numbers to point directly to steps:

(1)I uninstalled it via control panel, then, (2)i went to the Acer site and downloaded the zip file it gives youNext,(3) i opened the NitroSenseV3.1 folder and opened the dependencies and clicked and installed each file in the x64 folder(the last file did say that i have the latest version so i didn't install that one. Then (4)i opened the app settings and tried to repair it, reset it, and then terminate it all to no avail(Now this is what triggered it to work i believe, however, maybe you should try the previous steps just in case. Doesn't hurt) then (5)i went back to the Nitro Sense download folder and clicked on the Setup.exe and installed itSuddenly, my fans (which have been on high ever since the app stopped working) turned off and i was able to open it and it worked normally.

I hope this helped. I was searching for an answer and ultimately had to just test things for myself.
    Hi what do you mean in number (2), where do u go to to get the files?
  • Ysun
    Ysun Member Posts: 2 New User
    Ysun said:
    sheady said:

Nevermind and it worked! Thank you so much!

• Whoknowsanime
    Whoknowsanime Member Posts: 2 New User
    Ysun said:
    sheady said:

What do I do for number (3) 
  • Whoknowsanime
    Whoknowsanime Member Posts: 2 New User

I did that please send me detailed procedures
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder

I did that please send me detailed procedures

OK I think that this is what he meant. 1st uninstall Nitrosense. then download Nitrosense again and extract the files to a new folder and do nothing with it yet. Now download Predator sense under the Applications Tab here https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/7311?b=1 as with Nitrosense extract the files to a new folder, in this folder you will open the sub folder V2.01 and then copy the file "Setup", now paste this into the Nitrosense folder that you made at the beginning and then double click and run "Setup" that you copied from Predator into the Nitrosense folder

Below is the Predator sense folder and the file that you are going to copy to Nitrosense

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• tech12
    tech12 Member Posts: 57 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Andy thumbs up
  • Nurlan
    Nurlan Member Posts: 4 New User
    Guys i found a solution. It finally works, i have spent 2 days in order to find it. I posted it in youtube. If you still need help check my video out
    https://youtu.be/WWo9MPM-L6Y
    It will definitely work for you.