Predator g3-710 Pin Selection Diagram??

Devz502
Devz502 Member Posts: 4 New User
Been seraching through the forum's. Havent been able to find this. Just like many i chose to change cases for an upgrade of air flow and gpu. So i also bought a new psu. Everything went together so easily, i knew i should have taken a picture of where the pwr switch pins where and all that...but i didnt. So im in desperate need of the diagram for the correct placement of these cords!!
Please help!!

Best Answers

• Devz502
    Answer ✓
    im talking about a diagram like this
  • Street
    Street Member Posts: 2 New User
    Answer ✓
    Hi All,

I know this is old but no one ever provided a solution. I’ve just finished fiddling around with it and got it working so I thought I would reply with the layout.

Working right to left top row:
    2 pins HDD LED next 2 pins RESET SW
    Working right to left bottom row:
    2 pins POWER LED + then - next 2 pins POWER SW

Hopefully this helps the next person googling & looking for answers.

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Hi Devz502
    Below is the Pin diagram of Predator G3-710

:) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• Devz502
    Yes this is the motherboard diagram but i need the proper placement for the pwr switch cord and reset switch and so on etc..
  • Balatekie
    Devz502 said:
    Yes this is the motherboard diagram but i need the proper placement for the pwr switch cord and reset switch and so on etc..
    Diagram denotes 21, power switch/power LED. 

• Devz502
    Answer ✓
    im talking about a diagram like this
  • Balatekie
    Hi, 
    Predator G3-710 Motherboard has 24 pin ATX power connector. To get idea please visit http://piotomar.info/at-power-supply-pinout#

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer
    We don't have an actual pinout diagram for the connector. You'll have to trace the wires colors back to the connector to see which are which. Power switch and reset switch are both non-polarized, so it doesn't matter which wire is which. If you have LEDs on that connector they'll have a + and -.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Stevenj
    Stevenj Member Posts: 1 New User
    Which pins do I need to short out to see if my power switch is working?
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer
    As stated above, you will have to trace the wires out to figure out which are for the power button. They should be color coded.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Street
    Street Member Posts: 2 New User
    Answer ✓
    Hi All,

I know this is old but no one ever provided a solution. I’ve just finished fiddling around with it and got it working so I thought I would reply with the layout.

• jarelllama
    jarelllama Member Posts: 1 New User
    Street said:
    Hi All,

Hey, I just got a new case for my Predator G3 and just wanted to say thanks so much for the help with the pin diagram! Saved me lots of trouble.