driver download and update

shaamamun
shaamamun Member Posts: 37 Troubleshooter
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
How could i download needed all drivers for Aspire V5-591G- 53HV (NXG66SI0015440D66E7600 ) ?

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    you can download them direct from the Acer website! However if the notebook is working perfectly, there is no need to update them! You can also use the driverbooster program!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    you can download them direct from the Acer website! However if the notebook is working perfectly, there is no need to update them! You can also use the driverbooster program!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • shaamamun
    shaamamun Member Posts: 37 Troubleshooter
    What's about driver pack solutions? some simple friends suggest me to try driver pack. And your driver booster is good, I like it. 
  • The driverpack also updates the drivers have the same function as the driverbooster! However the safest way is to download the website driver from the component manufacturer! However it is necessary to know the idhardware of the device:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer