InterfaceSATA III (6 Gb/s)
Sequential Reads560 MB/s
Sequential Writes510 MB/s
Random Reads95,000 IOPS
Random Writes90,000 IOPS
Endurance (Total Bytes Written)360 TB
Operating Temperature32 to 158°F / 0 to 70°C
MTTF1.8 million hours
SecurityAES-256 encryption engine, TCG Opal 2.0 compliant, IEEE-1667 complaint, Microsoft eDrive compatible
ComplianceFCC, CE, KCC, RCM, VCC, UL, TUV, BSMI, WEEE, ROHS, Morocco, IC, Halogen Free, SATA-IO
Dimensions0.9 x 3.1 x 0.1" / 22 x 80 x 3.5 mm

I will be receiving two of these. So now my question is two-fold: What do I need to do to correctly install these into my laptop and would doing so void my warranty?

I guess that in this case, I am hoping that I can do the labor myself, and I have already created a factory default backup using Acer Care Center. I am hoping to install these as a RAID. What other software tools will I need?

Answers

• To install the ssd's:
    0) turn off the power:

1) Remove the dvd driver:

2) Remove the bolts from the main door:

3) Here are the two ssd's:

As there is only the need to open the ram compartment, it does not violate the warranty!
    The raid should be configured in the bios, but you can also use some cloning program that does and this conversion and at the same time clone the hd!

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • GeNeSiS_777
    GeNeSiS_777 Member Posts: 15 Troubleshooter
    I'm planning to install a 2TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus on the NVMe slot of my Predator G9-793. If I decide to put a heatsink on the 970 EVO Plus, will there still room to use the second SSD slot just above the first one?

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • GeNeSiS_777
    GeNeSiS_777 Member Posts: 15 Troubleshooter
    Thanks for a very informative link, egydiocoelho. Probably I'll just use a laptop cooling pad.