midmines
midmines Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Acer TM8473T WIN10
BIOS version: Phoenix v1.13
Upgrade BIOS version: Phoenix v.1.23
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8ro1VkcmOM

Answers

• Why are you trying to update the bios?
    First check which chipset is installed on your computer! If it's hm65 or qm67!
    You tried to go into \ BIOS_Acer_1.23_Windows \ Winflash \ BIOS! Open the folder for your chipset and then run the file!
    I do not take any responsibility for any damage! Do with the battery charged; uninstall and deactivate the antivirus and disconnect the peripherals from the usb ports; leave the notebook plugged in!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • roadrunr
    roadrunr Member Posts: 1 New User
    How does one find out if we have hm65 or qm67 firmware?
  • here my friend:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)