Help! My Acer Spin 7 won't turn on

pnkdsn
pnkdsn Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
The blue light just blinks when i press the power button but it won't blink if it is not attached to it's charger. I already tried the reset button but it doesn't work. 😭 it still won't turn on. 

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Is your model the SP714-51? 
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• What is the exact model of notebook?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • pnkdsn
    It' the Spin 7
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Is your model the SP714-51? 

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    edited August 2018
    Try again to press the button to reset the battery for five seconds and then leave the notebook off for five minutes! How many times does the power light flash and how is the sequence? For example: blinks once short and then blinks twice long!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• pnkdsn
    Yes, it's the Spin714-51. I have tried that already for several times but still no response. It just continually blinks every 5 secs. But whenever I unplug it, it would stop blinking. 
  • Does he even get into windows? Did you update his bios?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• pnkdsn
    No. The screen doesn't turn on at all. 😭 
  • Did you get to update the bios before presenting the problem? What did you do on the notebook before giving trouble?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Dearthiri
    Dearthiri Member Posts: 5 New User
    I have the same problem with my SF713-51
  • Try resetting the battery @Dearthiri as per this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfhgnxUJoZo

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ardith
    ardith Member Posts: 1 New User
    The same thing happens to me. I have tried the reset several times. I'm out of warrantee now. It really sucks. I think have to send it in to fix.
  • Dearthiri
    I went to acer service center in Myanmar. They said it has motherboard issues but they can’t support international warranty. I bought it from Indonesia. Then I contacted to Acer Indonesia and they said Acer notebook from Indonesia only can be repaired at Indonesia Acer service Center. It’s really suck. I’ll never ever buy any Acer products.
  • Dearthiri
    They also said I cannot be sent via shipping service. It’s Acer Swift 7 (i7) .not the cheap ones. I just used for just 4 months. Acer International Warranty sucks.
  • The interlock button may not be pressed down. I think this is the interlock button on the sp714-51 model:

@Dearthiri What is the exact model of notebook? Example sp714-51!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Dearthiri
    SF713-51-M7ZK
  • @Dearthiri The power light flashes how many times? Have you tried resetting the battery?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer