What are my options for processor upgrade (Acer VeritonM275)

clintbarton728
clintbarton728 Member Posts: 26 Troubleshooter
edited March 1 in 2018 Archives
I have a Acer VeritonM275 it's a Pentium Dual Core Processor 2.8 ghz E5500 I want to upgrade it with this https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0793DYTCQ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1 but if I can't what are my options

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited August 2018 Answer ✓
    Verifique com aida64 também!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    edited August 2018
    It supports these processors: 

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • clintbarton728
    It supports these processors: 

can you link me to a 3.5ghz processor that I can buy on amazon?
  • Confirm before if the chipset is even intel g41 using aida64!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• clintbarton728
    Confirm before if the chipset is even intel g41 using aida64!
    How do i check

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,752 Pathfinder
    @clintbarton728

Please follow the steps below.

1. Start menu > right-click on My Computer > choose Properties.
    2. Click on the Hardware Tab > Device Manager button.
    3. In the Device Manager, open the category that says: IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers. You will see your chipset brand there. It could say Intel, VIA, NVidea, SiS, ALI, etc. This is the chipset brand that you have. It may also be possible to find out which model chipset you have.
    4. In the Device Manager, open the category System devices.
    5. In that category, find the driver listing for the chipset for System and Graphics Controller, or Processor to AGP Controller. It may say something like these examples:
      • Intel(r)82810eDC-133 System and Graphics Controller, which would mean you have an Intel 810e chipset.
      • Intel(R)82865G\PE\P Processor to AGP Controller, which would mean that you have an Intel 865G/PE/P chipset.
    Keep in mind that it may not be possible to identify all brands and models of chipsets, but the above methods will identify quite a few.
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • clintbarton728
    Rudy21 said:
    @clintbarton728

3. In the Device Manager, open the category that says: IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers. You will see your chipset brand there. It could say Intel, VIA, NVidea, SiS, ALI, etc. This is the chipset brand that you have. It may also be possible to find out which model chipset you have.
    5. In that category, find the driver listing for the chipset for System and Graphics Controller, or Processor to AGP Controller. It may say something like these examples:
      • Intel(r)82810eDC-133 System and Graphics Controller, which would mean you have an Intel 810e chipset.
      • Intel(R)82865G\PE\P Processor to AGP Controller, which would mean that you have an Intel 865G/PE/P chipset.
    Keep in mind that it may not be possible to identify all brands and models of chipsets, but the above methods will identify quite a few.

• clintbarton728
    Rudy21 said:
    @clintbarton728

• Commodore_1995#
    edited August 2018 Answer ✓
    Verifique com aida64 também!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer