Acer Aspire V 15 Nitro-Black Edition Keyboard has stopped working

nileshrma
nileshrma Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives

I have a Acer Aspire V 15 Nitro-Black Edition. Its laptop has stopped working none of the keys are responding ..I cant enter bios too through the keyboard. Please help me resolve the problem..

Answers

• sharky25k
    sharky25k Member Posts: 473 Skilled Practitioner WiFi Icon

Did you open the notebook? Since the first step in opening the notebook is to remove the keyboard, so it could be that your ribbon cable was not properly connected.

If not, I would recommend to open it up and try to reconnect the keyboard ribbon cable to see if it would solve the problem. If even this would not help you need to go to a service since it can be that your keyboard itself is the issue.

• MelvinKho
    MelvinKho Member Posts: 3 New User
    I have a Acer Aspire V 15 has stopped working none of the keys are responding .. Please help me! 
  • Dear @MelvinKho! What is exact problem of the notebook?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • MelvinKho
    My keyboard is not working, i dont know how to fix it! and please to me english sir!

• MelvinKho
    Dear @MelvinKho! What is exact problem of the notebook?
    My keyboard is not working, i dont know how to fix it! and please to me english sir!