Bios unlock password

Zerwas
Zerwas Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hello,

after a BIOS update to version 1.19 (Acer P645-S) a BIOS password is required, before none was set up.
The unlock password is: XXXXXXXXX
Where can I get the necessary password?

XXXXXXXXXXX did not work.

Thank you very much,
Zerwas

[Post edited to remove inappropriate or personal content -Acer-Manny]

Comments

• You should take it to the Acer service center! This is a recommendation required by Acer to unlock the notebook!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Zerwas
    Thank you very much! I will pass the problem on to our distributor.
  • Please check if it solves your problem!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Zerwas
    I have installed version 1.20, but I am still prompted for a password. My distributor created the recovery code with the Acer tool, but it doesn't work either. An error seems to have occurred during the update process, so that the BIOS itself cannot be unlocked via the recovery code.
    The computer is still booting, but the boot menu cannot be opened so that PXE does not work.
  • We recommend you take it to the service center or contact Acer support to find out how to proceed!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• White_angel
    White_angel Member Posts: 20 Networker
    edited August 2018
    If you are unable to login to BIOS means try these steps:
    1. If it ask for BIOS password then  try to enter some inputs 3-4 time and it will ask for checksum key or hash key.
    2. got to this link where you can generate the key http://www.biospassword.org

!!!Please accept the answer if it does resolve you issue!!! 
    !!!Click Like if you like the answer!!!
  • Digite seu comentárioUnfortunately biospassword does not work for all codes!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer