Helios 300 SSD compatibility?

sieghartno1
sieghartno1 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hello i have a Helios 300 G3-572-77SR. I want to upgrade it with a Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M2. 250GB SSD, is this compatible with my laptop?

Best Answer

Answers

• It is compatible with ssd m2 2280 sataIII or pcie! Stop that it is yes compatible with pcie nvme! But confirm this using hwinfo64 and see if pci 3.0 x3 or x4 appears!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited July 2018
    Check the pch-h pci express and see if it supports pcie 3.0 x2 or x4 and hit a photo!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • See you now!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• sieghartno1
    sieghartno1 Member Posts: 3 New User
    here is the screenshot
  • Confirm this information with aida64!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• If it is 1x it is not compatible with nvme!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,077 Trailblazer
    Hello i have a Helios 300 G3-572-77SR. I want to upgrade it with a Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M2. 250GB SSD, is this compatible with my laptop?
    Hi,
    I think it will work, others have reported a NVMe/PCIe working in this model.
    http://www.userbenchmark.com/System/Acer-Predator-G3-572/61981
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited July 2018
    What I found strange in the program is that despite showing 1x, the maximum link speed is 8gt / s, that is, speed equal to that of the 4x! And the service guide itself shows the ssd's nvme!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,077 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    What I found strange in the program is that despite showing 1x, the maximum link speed is 8gt / s, that is, speed equal to that of the 4x! And the service guide itself shows the ssd's nvme!
    Yes, HWiNFO has become unreliable for certain models, it was good for few older models.