My Laptop doesn't turn on!

Dadu
Dadu Member Posts: 5 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hello. 1 month ago i bought an acer predator helios 300 ph317-51-7680 . I paid 1500 euros. I played several games and i noticed that my laptop reached the temperature of 98 grades so i bought a cooler. Everything fine. I didin't use the laptop for one week and when i tried to turn on, it did't work. I pressed the burton for 5 minutes and finally turn on. Yesterday i had the same issue. But today, i tried for one hour and nothing happend. The laptop is charging because the led is blue. But the keybord is turned off, so not just de screen is black, all laptop won't turn on. I don't know what to do. I think i must send to service...

Answers

• Before you try to do a power reset!
    To do this: Turn the notebook over and find a hole with a battery symbol and insert a clip for ten seconds and then leave the notebook off for five minutes!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Dadu
    I tried. Nothing happend...
  • I recommend you trigger the warranty! However, try pressing the lower case screws, because when one of these screws gets loose, it is possible that the reset button on the battery is not pressing enough, which prevents the notebook from turning on!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Dadu
    I tried, i pressed the button but no result.
  • It is possible that the battery reset button is not being pressed enough to allow the notebook to turn on!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Dadu
    Thank you but it's pressed because i can feel it . Doesn't work...
  • Dadu
    I Will send it to service because i have warranty. I hope that they Will not tell me that is my fault or something like that.