tapiomarkku
tapiomarkku Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 1 in 2020 Archives
how do I send a private message

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    tapiomarkku 

Click on the inbox symbol at the top right and click on new message.
    There should be at least one post by you to send  a message to any user.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • voima55
    voima55 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello, that's helpful thank you.
  • Click message! In the recipient put the name of the user!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Stevebuscemi
    Stevebuscemi Member Posts: 1 New User
    posting something so I can send a message. Maybe this system shouldn't be in place so I could contact someone without having to make this pointless comment.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,672 Trailblazer
    It's actually an anti-SPAM feature of the forum software. Keeps everybody from being inundated with bot generated PMs.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Tazbaz
    Tazbaz Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi all, I have recently purchased an Aspire C27-962 AIO. While it is a nice pc if you use Windows all the time it has a bios that is locked to RST. Acer Support tells me it is not possible to change the bios to AHCI so I can't install Linux. When I buy a pc it is for me to use as I see fit, not for me to be railroaded into being stuck with an OS I don't want. Of course the company that sold me the item said it was compatible with Linux. So Acer has made a pc not fit for purpose as I choose my OS & the company that sold it to me gave me misleading info so now I am stuck with a $1900 lemon. Need to vent somewhere, seems everyone wants to rip you off just to make a buck.Not happy Jan.
  • ttttt
    ttttt Member Posts: 1,947 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Dear Tazbaz,

Have you really tried to change the "RST Optane " to AHCI , disregard whoever told you what conflicting information ? Is it really "Locked" to  RST  in the BIOS?  

I know Linuxmint cannot be run under "RST Optane" mode. There are some Linux versions can be run under "RST Optane" though.

Can you start a new thread
    ? The question you asked is nothing related to this thread 

how do I send a message

This discussion has been closed.