Battery 0% but Full Capacity /Predator 17x GX-791

KyuubiDDragon
KyuubiDDragon Member Posts: 4 New User
edited October 2023 in 2018 Archives

Hello, I have since today a problem.
My battery says like on the picture 0% but if i do a battery check with windows 10, he says 100%
If i pluged in I can use the laptop, but after i remove it, the laptop shut down instantly.

Is this a software or a battery/ac problem?

Answers

• First check if deleting the battery driver in the device manager solves the problem!
    Second perform a power reset: Turn off the notebook and disable quick power-up initialization and unplug the power; then turn the notebook and find the hole with a battery symbol and press for 10 seconds and leave it off for 5 minutes!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • KyuubiDDragon
    i tried alrdy this both things.
    I also tried to remove the battery, and put it back after a few minuts
    Nothing worked
  • Does the light go amber when it is charging?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • KyuubiDDragon
    Does the light go amber when it is charging?
    no
  • Is there no indication that the battery is being charged? Amber or blue light not shown? If this is the case, either the battery connector is disconnected or has problems or the battery should be replaced!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer