No USB device in Boot Menu on Acer Aspire 3 A315-31-P7GF.

2»

Answers

• Will you use a USB stick or a USB HDD to install windows 10?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Will you use a USB stick or a USB HDD to install windows 10?
    In either case, convert before to gpt using cmd as administrator, as I told you before and download the iso from windows x64 (because only this version works in uefi mode)
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • If it does not appear in boot, press f12 which will appear!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Shahbx
    Shahbx Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

edited July 2018
    Problem solved! Actually windows detect it on alternative boots, it was showing and after restart it doesn't. Now it's fine and booting windows 10 and Thanks for your help. @egydiocoelho
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    You're welcome! Can you put the topic as resolved?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Man7881
    Man7881 Member Posts: 1 New User
    How to install windows 7 32 bit but pen drive not show on boot menu 
  • @Man7881What is the exact model of your notebook? Example v3-571 Current notebooks are coming with UEFI instead of bios and so it is not possible to install the 32 bit operating system because uefi only works in x64 environment, except on tablets where uefi is programmed to work in x86 environment (32bits)!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Nkleet
    Nkleet Member Posts: 16

Tinkerer

How to boot using external dvd drive?