Need bluetooth drivers for my Acer Aspire ES1-523 please

bat_ladder
bat_ladder Member Posts: 9 New User
edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hey guys, 

I can't find drivers for bluetooth on my laptop. 

...........................................................................................................
Details about laptop:

I bought an Acer Aspire ES1-523-63HF at the beginning of 2017.

Model number: N16C2

SNID: **********

It came with Windows 10. Everything worked fine, but I wanted to run Windows 7 (x64) instead. 
I formatted the hard drive and installed Windows 7 (x64).

The laptop is running fine with Windows 7, except that some drivers are not installed)

(End of details about laptop)
............................................................................................................

In the Device Manager, there are SIX bluetooth icons with exclamation marks inside a yellow triangle as a part of the icons (indicating there is no driver for them).

The Hardward ID for the first bluetooth icon is: BTHENUM\{0000110b-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb}_VID&00000000_PID&0000
Second bluetooth icon:                                     BTHENUM\{0000110e-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb}_LOCALMFG&001d
Third bluetooth icon:                                       BTHENUM\{0000110e-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb}_VID&00000000_PID&0000
Fourth bluetooth icon:                                     BTHENUM\{0000111e-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb}_LOCALMFG&001d
Fifth bluetooth icon:                                        BTHENUM\{0000110b-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb}_LOCALMFG&001d 
Six bluetooth icon:                                           BTHENUM\{0000111e-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb}_VID&00000000_PID&0000

(I am aware that the first, third and sixth are the same. And that the second, fourth and fifth are. Thats not a mistake on my part - I've copied and pasted them correctly).

The suggestion from the previous comments for a third party program that detects drivers will not install on my laptop for some reason (https://www.iobit.com/en/driver-booster.php)

I have also tried to download and install the bluetooth driver from the following Intel site. It also will not install on my laptop for some reason 
(https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27864/Wireless-Intel-Wireless-Bluetooth-for-Windows-7-)

Does anyone have any suggestions? 
I am on holiday atm, and with my smart phone recently stolen, it would be great to be able to listen to things on my laptop with my bluetooth headphones, and bluetooth speaker!

Thankyou

The Batman

Answers

• Is your model an ar3012? If it is, you can install using the driverpack or this site https://www.ath-drivers.eu/download-driver-nr-267-for-atheros-AR3012-and-Windows7.html
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • bat_ladder
    bat_ladder Member Posts: 9 New User
    My model is "QCA9377"

I used the website you supplied, and downloaded the driver for that model (QCA9377). 
    After downloading, I unzipped, and then double clicked on the install file. It seemed to install. But no change with the bluetooth icons in my Device Manager. 
    I also tried detecting my Samsung bluetooth headphones, and my laptop still couldnt.

Any other ideas??
  • Check if using this site solves the problem of bluetooth https://drp.su/pt-br/laptops/acer/aspire-es1-523?os=windows-7-x64
    However uncheck the programs he asks for by going into programs and in protection and cleanup!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)