• ダージリン様
    ダージリン様 Member Posts: 88 Fixer WiFi Icon
    im glad 

lol i have 1 word to say,
    " insane " ,
    too bad this laptop's fans aren't controllable

• Martinroldam
    Martinroldam Member Posts: 15 Troubleshooter
    Ok guys. It has been 4 months and no issues so far, countless hours of gaming/hashing and so far so good for both inside and outside, althought the inside got reasonably dust, I really recommend for u guys to check out the inside of your's every 3 months or so, if you are a heavy user as am I.
    Regarding the NBFC profile, I did manage to make one, which for my climate (usually above 25ºC - high 80s F), works fine and could be easily moded by anyone, but I couldn't add it to the official NBFC page, got lots os issues while doing so an gave up on it for a while. I will attempt it again during my vacation and will keep u guys up to date. 
    Cheers.
  • Wh1t3Rose
    Wh1t3Rose Member Posts: 4 New User
    Ok guys. It has been 4 months and no issues so far, countless hours of gaming/hashing and so far so good for both inside and outside, althought the inside got reasonably dust, I really recommend for u guys to check out the inside of your's every 3 months or so, if you are a heavy user as am I.
    Regarding the NBFC profile, I did manage to make one, which for my climate (usually above 25ºC - high 80s F), works fine and could be easily moded by anyone, but I couldn't add it to the official NBFC page, got lots os issues while doing so an gave up on it for a while. I will attempt it again during my vacation and will keep u guys up to date. 
    Cheers.

Could you upload it to a file host then PM me the link? Either that or tell me which registers to modify to what values and I'll make it myself? I really really want this! Thanks!
  • ダージリン様
    ダージリン様 Member Posts: 88 Fixer WiFi Icon
    Cheers.
    nice cant wait to try it out :o
  • Wh1t3Rose
    Wh1t3Rose Member Posts: 4 New User
    Cheers.
    I'm calling BS. I don't think you have *****. It's been 3 weeks. There is no reason you couldn't have uploaded it somewhere like Google Drive or Dropbox and shared the link here. Quit leading us on. Share or don't share it but quit with the *****.
  • steffenthil
    steffenthil Member Posts: 1 New User
    Yes, the reason why the temps went back up is because the fan curve stayed the same.You can use the best thermal paste in the world but there's only so much it can do on its own.

--------------------------------------------------
    Commercial window cleaning

• Lucaszx1995
    Lucaszx1995 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Cheers.
    Man we need help with fan controller, if you can't release a NBFC config, then please help us to do with manually with a video/tutorial or even do save the config file into any HOST website, like mediafire, 4shared, etc etc...
  • J_O_R_D_A_N
    J_O_R_D_A_N Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Cheers.
    still waiting for a response. 😢
  • Lucaszx
    Lucaszx Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Hey people ! I finally could find out how to speed up the fans with notebook fan control (NBFC), theres goes the tutorial i made !  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2eoWrpZwcI
  • JohnCena
    JohnCena Member Posts: 460 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Have you created NBFC profile?
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    JohnCena said:
    Have you created NBFC profile?

The last post is 9 months old, dead Topic

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• cudigrilu
    cudigrilu Member Posts: 1 New User
    any fix? 75ºC everyday fans act like 20% speed, please a profile of NFC or any help with EmbedController so it can makes at least 50% speed?