How I change my email address (acer id)?

2»

Answers

• Kathy-1
    Kathy-1 Member Posts: 167 Die Hard WiFi Icon

lingluck wrote:

hi

HI lingluck,

Now that you've posted once, you should be able to send a private message.  Just reach out to Acer-Karp and he should be able to help you out!

If you have any further issues, just let us know!

• MeltedLux
    MeltedLux Member Posts: 1 New User

Doot

• utalice
    utalice Member Posts: 1 New User

I also need to change my User ID since it's my old email address. It seems to me that it would be much simpler to allow users to change their User ID when they change their email address or stop using an email address for a User ID.

• 1000ming
    1000ming Member Posts: 1 New User

I'm in the same boat.  New email and would like to change on the acer tablet.

I've read the previous posts and I'll email the current manager with the particulars.

Thanks!  -dave-

• mbplus3
    mbplus3 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same problem:  How to change e-address?  This is ridiculous, Acer!  You're supposed to be up on IT, and it's been how many years these posts keep popping up about not being able to change  email?  How embarrassing for you, Acer!
  • ohenry45w
    ohenry45w Member Posts: 1 New User
    Great! Thank you for helping!

---------------------------------
    Owen Henry windows

• daztraction
    daztraction Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi folks, can I still send a PM to a moderator to get my e-mail address changed?  If so, who?
  • Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    daztraction 

Please send a private message to our Community Admin  Acer-Karp including the email address your Acer ID is currently using along with the new email you wish to use, and he will arrange for the account to be changed. To avoid spam, users need at to have least 1 post to be able to use the PM system.  You should be able to send a PM now.

https://community.acer.com/en/messages/add/Acer-Karp

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• LovemyAlpha12
    LovemyAlpha12 Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

Posting here so can send PM