mic problem of Acer Predator Helios 300 G3-571-77QK Neither I can use headphones nor built-in mic.

KLM23
KLM23 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited June 2022 in Predator Laptops
Hello I have Predator Helios 300 - G3-571-77QK, the computer doesnt recognize the mic of my headphones. I tried to reinstall all the sound software, updated all, but nothing has changed. Even the drivers from Acer's website doesnt work. Need your immediate help.

Thank you.

(Thread was edited to add model name to the title)

Answers

• Brenty
    Brenty Member Posts: 1 New User
    I am sadly having the exact same issue on my Predator Helios 300 G3-571. Just bought a new mic thinking it was a peripheral problem. Tired reinstalling/updating all drivers, and every other option offered to me - still no change :( PLEASE HELP ASAP!
  • rafaeltorres_99
    rafaeltorres_99 Member Posts: 16 Troubleshooter
    Same problem here. 
    i have the Logitech G430 headphones and the pc doesnt recoginze de mic.. Already updated ALL the drivers. The headphones works correctly.

• Red-Sand
    Red-Sand ACE Posts: 1,892 Pathfinder
    Two things: 

1st go to windows settings > privacy > microphone - make sure it's enabled

2nd go to control panel > hardware & sound > Hd audio manager - double click the little circle underneath where it says "analog" and select "headset"
    - Hotel Hero
  • osmanre263
    osmanre263 Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter
    Try holding down your power button to shut off the computer and restart it. I found this solution on a thread and it actually worked which was surprising. I then reinstalled the audio drivers from realteks website.
  • febinmathew
    febinmathew Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited July 2020
    KLM23 said:
    Hello I have Predator Helios 300 - G3-571-77QK, the computer doesnt recognize the mic of my headphones. I tried to reinstall all the sound software, updated all, but nothing has changed. Even the drivers from Acer's website doesnt work. Need your immediate help.

Thank you.
    Any solutions? I am having the same trouble! :( nothing works!
  • FelipePPJ
    FelipePPJ Member Posts: 3 New User
    I really found the solution here in this video!!
    :)

• engr146
    engr146 Member Posts: 21 Networker
    Bought a $10 USB Mic plug&play  works perfectly (looks like a tiny thumbdrive)
  • SenpaiRetash
    SenpaiRetash Member Posts: 2 New User
    Can anyone please help me i have a acer predator helios 300 2019 and my mic my completely stopped working it doesn't take any input, ive tried a lot of fix but it doesn't work sometimes it works for a while then again after a device restart it stops working.