Predator Sense is not working Acer Predator PH315-51-574A

saurabh_singh
saurabh_singh Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Recently i bought an Acer Predator Helios 300 i5 8th generation laptop. When i updated the predator sense software it stopped working. I downloaded the predator sense software from
 acer's website. it was listed in application section of my registered device.
MY DEVICE : Acer Predator Model Name: PH315-51

Predator sense version listed below :-

Best Answer

Answers

• shankar29rd
    shankar29rd Member Posts: 3 New User
    I am having the exact same problem, the application "predatorsense.exe" seems to be missing in the file directory after the update
  • HappyMoririn
    HappyMoririn Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'm having the same problem. I will wait for helping from an admin, too.
  • Red-Sand
    Red-Sand ACE Posts: 1,892 Pathfinder
    Try running Predator Sense in windows 8 compatibility. 
    - Hotel Hero
  • saurabh_singh
    saurabh_singh Member Posts: 3 New User
    It's solved guys, thanks to  @praveen001

Follow these steps 
    1. Install the turbo boost driver from the Acer driver page 
    2. Install the predator sense from the setup file available on the acer page 
    3. The same predator sense installer folder will have a file e917f4dfb84a45c2be385f83479d3c9a
    Run that

Will upload screen shots for the same asap

Thank you so much bro. it is working. you are a saviour :)
  • Flame
    Flame Member Posts: 69 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    I have same problem! But when i try to install any predator sense i am getting this message ,, Sorry! This computer is not supported" . help!
  • MadMurli
    MadMurli Member Posts: 1 New User

Follow these steps 
    3. The same predator sense installer folder will have a file e917f4dfb84a45c2be385f83479d3c9a
    Run that

Thanks alott!!  =) You rock man!!
  • Vinayak096
    Vinayak096 Member Posts: 43 Devotee WiFi Icon
    After following the aforementioned procedure, I'm getting error that services are disabled!! what should i do next?
  • Vinayak096
    After following the aforementioned procedure, I'm getting error that services are disabled!! what should i do next?

(Note: Do not disable any services while following the above procedure. In my case the Windows Update Service was disabled)

It started working after starting windows update service
  • Jamo
    Jamo Member Posts: 2 New User
    i have the ph 315-51
    i have tried all the above several times with no sucess
    dose anyone have any other ideas
  • Jamo
    Jamo Member Posts: 2 New User
    MadMurli said:

Follow these steps 
    Run that

this dosent work for me, any other ideas
  • nddinu
    nddinu Member Posts: 2 New User

Follow these steps 
    Run that

• nddinu
    nddinu Member Posts: 2 New User
    This solved the problem and now works fine thank you
  • Vinayak096
    edited June 2018
    Jamo said:
    MadMurli said:

Follow these steps 
    Run that

this dosent work for me, any other ideas
    Try re-enabling all windows services and keep the internet connection ON then run the aforementioned procedure. Let me know if this works. I'll be glad to help you as I've also faced the same issue like you and wasted several hours and few days finding the solution.
  • Russel
    Russel Member Posts: 2 New User
    Good day! I have the same issue. I send my helios 300 to acer saudi service center. Its been 2 weeks since they had my unit. I dont think they have solution on this issue. 
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • asdfg
    asdfg Member Posts: 1 New User
    Well done shankar29rd. Working on PH317-78BR Biosversion 1.22 and Windows 1803 (Build 17134.556). That fix should be easier to find. Thanks.
  • Dev08
    Dev08 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Follow these steps 
    3. The same predator sense installer folder will have a file Follow these steps 
    double click on that package icon. Done.
  • Lee77uk
    Lee77uk Member Posts: 4 New User
    Hi..

this works for me too... more only for a few days... then when I try and open it, it just keeps flashing, like its about to open... the only fix is to then uninstall it and install it again... rather annoying.

Any new fixes to try?
  • XdxD
    XdxD Member Posts: 1,581 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Lee77uk said:
    Hi..

this works for me too... more only for a few days... then when I try and open it, it just keeps flashing, like its about to open... the only fix is to then uninstall it and install it again... rather annoying.

Any new fixes to try?
    I fixed it by clean installing latest Windows 10 build and then installing Predator Sense.
    Trying to do my best here - Your happy Predator owner =)!