predator sense doesn't work

AlexLeGal
AlexLeGal Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hi , for the the last 2 months i can't launch predator sense on my laptop ( helioss 300 ph317-51mb ) , when i click on it nothing happened , i  tried many times to reinstall it but nothing change. And it start to be problematic because my processor is overheating everytime i play games . So please help me 

Answers

• Moses_
    Moses_ Member Posts: 3 New User

Someone please help for this topic. I've the same problem, predator sense doesn't Show, it loads, it exsists on task manager but doesn't come up.

Tried reinstalling..

• Moses_
    Moses_ Member Posts: 3 New User
    Moses_ said:

Someone please help for this topic. I've the same problem, predator sense doesn't Show, it loads, it exsists on task manager but doesn't come up.

Tried reinstalling..

Tried compatibility all Windows versions
  • Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    AlexLeGal 
    Have you installed another copy of windows 10 on your device? What version of Predator Sense are you trying to install?
    It could also be a windows update issue. Please try to bring the icon back to your desktop. Right click the icon and go down the menu to "Troubleshoot compatibility" . From there check to run the program in "recommended settings" or else further troubleshoot the program. Click recommended settings, you should get an option to test the program using other version of windows settings, and it should work fine. Press next, save those settings for the program.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!