Mouse Stutter and lag (Nitro AN515-51)

F0rgemaster
F0rgemaster Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
So, I bought an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-51 2 days ago and pretty much the only hindrance is the awful mouse stutter and lag. I right click on a folder, or even on the homescreen to refresh, and it stutters for a second before moving. It is happening with both my touchpad and mouse (Logitech).

I tried finding Realtek FMAPP.exe to delete (this was one of the solutions) and I couldn't even find the file.

I even tried the other solution of uninstalling Intel(R) Technology Access Service, but I Can't even find this file.

There seems to be no driver updates available. Says its all the latest.

Please tell me someone has found a solution. (Roll back isn't an option because there have been no updates since; roll back option is blanked out)

Comments

• Sobe
    Sobe Member Posts: 138 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    So, I bought an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-51 2 days ago and pretty much the only hindrance is the awful mouse stutter and lag. I right click on a folder, or even on the homescreen to refresh, and it stutters for a second before moving. It is happening with both my touchpad and mouse (Logitech).

I tried finding Realtek FMAPP.exe to delete (this was one of the solutions) and I couldn't even find the file.

I even tried the other solution of uninstalling Intel(R) Technology Access Service, but I Can't even find this file.

There seems to be no driver updates available. Says its all the latest.

Please tell me someone has found a solution. (Roll back isn't an option because there have been no updates since; roll back option is blanked out)
    You are a victim just like everyone else with a gaming rig that has dual graphics card. You are not alone. I am facing the same issue, and hoping Microsoft fixes it.
    check this forum out:

Intel:
    https://communities.intel.com/thread/119093

Microsoft:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mobile-gtx-1060-freeze-problem/93e7004a-62b1-4211-8e37-4c136608865e?auth=1

• krikalyt
    krikalyt Member Posts: 2 New User
    update your intel display driver. go to device manager and do it