Windows Crashing Memory issues PREDATOR HELIOS 300

IIIDestroyer111
IIIDestroyer111 Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
yesterday i updated windows and it updated the Features (Features update for windows 10 version 1803 and since then i started experiencing issues .. first preformance issues like drop frames and when i restart it they come back good and after while i get the same issue back .. then some audio issues that when i turn off my bluetooth headset while im watching youtube windows will say something about sound service is not working and i have to restart my helios 300 and it will come back fine .. and now blue screen crashing saying once it said memory and now 2 times critical process died . and i wait and then it will restart and say NO BOOTABLE DEVICE and i hold my power button to force turn off then turn on and device comes back fine this happened when i was playing Rainbow six siege for 1 and half hour ... help 
predator PH317-51
I7 7700HQ
GTX 1060 6GB
16 GB ram

Best Answer

• DosWasBest
    DosWasBest Member Posts: 28 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    yesterday i updated windows and it updated the Features (Features update for windows 10 version 1803 and since then i started experiencing issues .. first preformance issues like drop frames and when i restart it they come back good and after while i get the same issue back .. then some audio issues that when i turn off my bluetooth headset while im watching youtube windows will say something about sound service is not working and i have to restart my helios 300 and it will come back fine .. and now blue screen crashing saying once it said memory and now 2 times critical process died . and i wait and then it will restart and say NO BOOTABLE DEVICE and i hold my power button to force turn off then turn on and device comes back fine this happened when i was playing Rainbow six siege for 1 and half hour ... help 
    predator PH317-51
    I7 7700HQ
    GTX 1060 6GB
    16 GB ram

Revert to 1709.  The problem is that 1803 does not work with your internal Intel ssd drive and loses contact with the drive.  I had the same messages as you for the few days I tried 1803.  Microsoft and Intel are aware of the problem and are working on a fix.  Your C drive is most likely an intel ssdpekkw256g7.  

At some point after you revert to 1709, 1803 will again try to download and install, but by then, an automatic block (usually) appears once MS sees that you have an Intel C drive and the 1803 install will not happen.  Instead, you'll see a message that 1803 is not working with your system.... which of course, you already know.

I'm guessing there'll be a fix on the first Tuesday of June.

Answers

• IIIDestroyer111
    once it said memory management and twice critical process died 
  • jdsacoto
    jdsacoto Member Posts: 1 New User
    i have the same problem, 
  • DosWasBest
    DosWasBest Member Posts: 28 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    predator PH317-51
    I7 7700HQ
    GTX 1060 6GB
    16 GB ram

Revert to 1709.  The problem is that 1803 does not work with your internal Intel ssd drive and loses contact with the drive.  I had the same messages as you for the few days I tried 1803.  Microsoft and Intel are aware of the problem and are working on a fix.  Your C drive is most likely an intel ssdpekkw256g7.  

At some point after you revert to 1709, 1803 will again try to download and install, but by then, an automatic block (usually) appears once MS sees that you have an Intel C drive and the 1803 install will not happen.  Instead, you'll see a message that 1803 is not working with your system.... which of course, you already know.

• jfranca
    jfranca Member Posts: 4 New User
    edited May 2018
    predator PH317-51
    I7 7700HQ
    GTX 1060 6GB
    16 GB ram

i have the same problem
  • IIIDestroyer111
    edited May 2018
    predator PH317-51
    I7 7700HQ
    GTX 1060 6GB
    16 GB ram

my system now in the last 3 days i didnt face any issues i think its now Fixed  :) (I didn't remove the 1803  because i didnt know how )
  • LegendaryRocks
    LegendaryRocks Member Posts: 2 New User
    predator PH317-51
    I7 7700HQ
    GTX 1060 6GB
    16 GB ram

my system now in the last 3 days i didnt face any issues i think its now Fixed  :) (I didn't remove the 1803  because i didnt know how )
    How did the problem solve ??

• IIIDestroyer111
    predator PH317-51
    I7 7700HQ
    GTX 1060 6GB
    16 GB ram

How did the problem solve ??

Just update windows to the latest update
    And dont forget to update Nvidia driver .
    If you got the issue by updating windows to the latest than you will need to remove the latest update you downloaded or wait until windows release a new update