How do I restore app explorer on my ASPIRE S5-371 when it was deleted?

KenzoHenri
KenzoHenri Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives
How do I restore app explorer on my ASPIRE S5-371 when it was deleted?  I tried to download it but it is not possible since it comes built-in in computers. Some help?

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Hi, App Explorer is a program developed by SweetLabs. It comes preinstalled application for customizing your PC from the first time you turn it on. You can perform "System Restore" to get the software back. 

Uninstalling a program removes it from your computer, but with Windows System Restore, it is possible to undo this action. The likelihood of successfully recovering the uninstalled program depends on how long ago it was uninstalled. Any new programs that were installed after the program you want to recover was uninstalled will also be lost if you perform the restore, so you have to decide if it is worth the tradeoff. System Restore is included in the Windows operating system, so no third-party software is required for the operation.

To restore the operating system to an earlier point in time, follow these steps:
    1. Click Start, type system restore in the Start Search box, and then click System Restore in the Programs list.
      If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type your password or click Continue.
    2. In the System Restore dialog box, click Choose a different restore point (before the date when program was un-installed), and then clickNext.
    3. In the list of restore points, click a restore point that was created before you began to experience the issue, and then click Next.
    4. Click Finish.
    The computer restarts, and the system files and settings are returned to the state that they were in at the time that the restore point was created.
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)