I've got a brand new Acer Swift 3 laptop (SF314-52) operating on Windows 10. My speakers are working fine but when I plug headphones into the headphone jack the sound continues to come out of the speakers...
I've tried everything:
1) Tried right clicking the sound icon, the only available playback device is the speakers, and the option to show disabled devices is on
2) Tried installing the latest audio driver from acer.com (Audio_Realtek)
3) Have then looked for updates available for this driver - none available
4) Have also looked for any windows 10 updates - none available
5) Tried 3 different sets of headphones
I have no idea what to do next! This is a brand new laptop so I'd hope this would be working really...
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated - thank you!!