[SOLVED][Windows 10] Acer Aspire E5 576-G Beep Sound when pluging charger in

TechGenius
TechGenius Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

edited October 2022 in Aspire Laptops
I was bought Acer Aspire E5 576-G recently and its beeping when plug/unplug charger i searched about disable Beeping but its not about Beeping.
So here is how to solve it ;
Right-click the speaker icon on your system tray and select "Open Volume Mixer"

then u should see Speakers and System Sounds volume bar then plug your charger in.
After beep sound come there , Realtek Audio Manager should appear there and click this speaker button  under the Realtek Audio Manager and its Muted now. Problem is solved for me. Hope it helps to someone who has that issue.
Also it looks like Realtek Audio driver's issue and idk why Acer isnt fixes that.
[Edited the title to add model name ]

Comments

• HalimJr
    HalimJr Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hey, I got the same problem. I bought Acer Nitro 5 4 days ago, and today morning, my laptop screen was blinking for 10-15 secs and then I saw my laptop got some updates. So I thought blinking was occurred due to update.

Now I am getting One Loud beep sound when plugging in/out the laptop charger cable. I don't know its good or not, but after googling it, some guy said it may be my laptop charger problem or motherboard problem. 

Does anyone else suffer this issue?
  • Sanjay25
    Sanjay25 Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

it a acer feature which ensures charger connects proprly...its normal
  • TechGenius

Tinkerer

HalimJr said:
    Hey, I got the same problem. I bought Acer Nitro 5 4 days ago, and today morning, my laptop screen was blinking for 10-15 secs and then I saw my laptop got some updates. So I thought blinking was occurred due to update.

Now I am getting One Loud beep sound when plugging in/out the laptop charger cable. I don't know its good or not, but after googling it, some guy said it may be my laptop charger problem or motherboard problem. 

Does anyone else suffer this issue?
    Did u try the solution i gave ? , if it fixes its just about sound card's driver

• TechGenius

Tinkerer

Sanjay25 said:
    it a acer feature which ensures charger connects proprly...its normal
    but its annoying lol 

• vaiowega
    vaiowega Member Posts: 1 New User
    Oh my god. THANK YOU! I had this problem on my newly bought SWIFT 3 and I couldn't get rid of it.
  • Sdamon2
    Sdamon2 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I just had this problem today, it was scary. Like yesterday all day and today my light kept blinking and my laptop died and so I put the charger in and I guess that fix the constant blinking led light but when I put in the charger it made a huge loud high pitch like beep and I thought something was gonna explode. This is not normal because the normal beep sounds more subtle but this new beep much more louder and higher pitch. I took out my charger again and plugged it in but it didn’t do it again....idk what that was. I just want a normal laptop without any difficulties. I’m just a loser who watches YouTube and Netflix and college work sometimes...
  • BeSweet
    BeSweet Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited January 2020
    My ACER Envy is a few years old and after I dropped it the pin on the power cord broke so I had to replace it.  The Geek Squad tech checked it out and said it was fine.   It only needed a new cord.

I just got the new cord and charged my computer overnight.   I began using it without any problems until I  unplugged it and plugged it back in while it was still on.   It started beeping nonstop.  I left it for a few minutes and when I  came back it had shut off because the  battery was seriously low.  IDK what to do for sure so I just plugged it back in while it was still turned off,but will it charge?...IDK  

I can't even try the fix posted above because it won't stay on long enough til it's fully charged. 

If this sounds like the same issue as posted in this thread, then I'll wait until it's fully charged.   If it sounds like something different then I'll take suggestions.   Thanks!!

P.S.  I'm using my Tablet to post this.  j/s
  • Gobler
    Gobler Member Posts: 3 New User
    Thank you so much for this. I've been scouring the internet all day trying to get rid of the confounded beep and this has solved the issue.
  • melv
    melv Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi!

I am having the same beep problem. However, when i plug in my charger after opening the volume mixer, realtek audio doesn't show up. 

I read elsewhere that i could disable this beep in the bios, which i tried to but the "power beep control" line i'm supposed to find is not anywhere.

Does anyone have any other solution? if that helps, i have a acer swift 5
  • @melvIdeally, you should create a new topic so that your question has more visibility.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • knox
    knox Member Posts: 3 New User
    Is there a way to ensure that the "Realtek audio HD universal service" under Volume Mixer is MUTED by default? 
    Everytime I restart my computer it goes back to beeping again x(
  • TimmyLee
    TimmyLee Member Posts: 118 Die Hard WiFi Icon

But mine keeps beeping after it's plugged in, is that normal?

• yagwit
    yagwit Member Posts: 1 New User

Trying to click Realtek Audio manager didn't work for me at first either. I had to restart, right click on volume icon, tick Open Volume Mixer, drop the Realtek AM down to ZERO.

IDKY, but Ticking mute did not get rid of the beep. I don't want to hear it EVER. If it doesn't connect properly, I will notice when my machine no longer illuminates.

• Billyike
    Billyike Member Posts: 1 New User

I own an older Acer laptop with the same annoying beeping sound. I simply updated my sound driver and that solved the problem. CCleaner is an excellent software for updating drivers, defragging, optimizing and cleaning up your PC , all for less than$30/yr - just saying.