My country is not in the list of the ACER countries.

Anahit
Anahit Member Posts: 4 New User
edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives
My country is not in the list of the ACER countries. What can I do in this case if I want to get a support but I cannot do it because of this issue?

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,078 Trailblazer
    Hi,
    They might have the Support centre in a neighbouring country, so please check the countries in your region.
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    Just chatted with Olivia at https://www.acersupportphonenumber.com/acer-support-number-europe/  Apparently none in Armenia or country closeby. While you won't likely need any repairs or support, you may have to rely on your vendor if the need arises. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Anahit
    Thanks @brummyfan2, but it did not help me in my case.
    So still I have this problem. Can some Acer agent answer my question?
  • Anahit
    JackE said:
    Just chatted with Olivia at https://www.acersupportphonenumber.com/acer-support-number-europe/  Apparently none in Armenia or country closeby. While you won't likely need any repairs or support, you may have to rely on your vendor if the need arises. Jack E/NJ

Many thanks for your answer!
    What if I am not satisfied with the vendor's services? He is not the representative of acer so he doesn't care about the customer really. But for acer I think they should care... and I am trying to get somehow connected to them the whole day and no way. After that they are asking for a stupid survey if I am satisfied and will advise to a friend or not. Of course I won't! 
  • jim012
    jim012 Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

Which country are you from? And If ACER is not available in the country so, how did you buy this Laptop? 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    edited March 2018
    >>>What if I am not satisfied with the vendor's services? He is not the representative of acer so he doesn't care about the customer really.>>>

I can only suggest that you contact one of the larger ACER vendors like VDComputers in Yerevan to ask if they can refer you to an ACER warranty service shop or can recommend how you could get ACER warranty repairs if you ever need them. I would think that in the spirit of goodwill that they might try to accomodate you even if you didn't purchase the machine from them. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Hi Anahit,

I'm sorry that you're having issues with contacting support for your Acer warranty.  Can you please send me a PM with the S/N of your unit and contact information so I can look into this for you?

Thanks,

Acer-Manny