My acer aspire v5 - 571 says operating system not found....how can i fix it? I need my laptop...

Bhaiijaan
Bhaiijaan Member Posts: 2 New User
edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives
 :/ 

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Bhaiijaan 

Was there any change happened prior to this? 
    Let's try this, Check if the hard drive is listed in BIOS. Restart computer > Press "F2" key to get the BIOS screen.
    In information tab check if the hard disk name is listed nect to HDD model name.
    If the hard drive is not listed, the issue may be related with the hardware. 

Reset the BIOS once. Press the F9 key while in BIOS screen to  "Load optimized or default values" option, save the settings and exit BIOS. Next, check if you are able to boot to the operating system. 

In case, if the issue persists, it may be related with the hardware.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • Bhaiijaan
    Bhaiijaan Member Posts: 2 New User
    The hard disk name is list on bios but i cannot load the default values  by pressing f 9 that is the problem...how can i load my default values?😔
  • Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    You can simply hit the F9 key to display a blue screen that says Load Setup defaults? Clicking on Yes will restore the default BIOS settings. 

Another options is to click Exit. On the BIOS screen, press the Right Arrow key to until the Exit menu is highlighted. Press the Down Arrow key until Restore Defaults or Load Optimal Defaults is highlighted (whichever is listed), and then press the Enter key.
    Save your changes and exit from BIOS.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!