how to fix code 43

joey08
joey08 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 2018 in Nitro Gaming
my nvidia graphic card got code 43. is there anyone know how to fix it? thanks in advance

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    joey08 

Could you please let us know the model number of your device?
    Have you installed any windows update recently?

An error 43 usually points to a driver issue it’s a general fault code saying the device didn’t initialize correctly. You can try a few things to fix this the first would be rollback the driver to an earlier version or try removing the driver then reboot the machine and see if windows will install a new " functioning driver “automatically. 

>>>To roll back the driver, open device manager, Open device manager, Right-click the nvidia graphic card and select Properties. In Properties, select the Driver tab, select Roll Back Driver, then follow the steps. If the button is unavailable, that means there's no driver to roll back to.
    Select Uninstall device and then select Uninstall.
    At the top of the list of devices in Device Manager, select Scan for hardware changes. This reinstalls the device driver.
    To see if this fixed the problem, Right-click the name of the device again and select Properties. On the General tab, under Device status, you should see This device is working properly. 

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • joey08
    joey08 Member Posts: 3 New User
    -nitro 5 AN515-51-7112 -gtx 1050 ti i already try to uninstall the driver and install it again throught scan but still it doesn't work. i also try to factory reset but it didn't work as well. i also try to update my driver but still not working. i was just playing games when this error occured. thank you for the response.
  • QsM5004
    QsM5004 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same thing here , I also can't solve this code 43 error... My product is Nvidia GeForce 820m... I try to install Acer vga and vga(boardwell) drivers but I can't solve my this problem, I also update and rollback driver.. it also not work for me... Please guide me how to solve this problem.