I can't install amd graphics card driver.

Patric
Patric Member Posts: 2 New User
edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives
I have a notebook acer aspire e1-572g, on windows 10 and I can't install the driver from amd page, when I am almost done the installer crashed and I have to restore my laptop, I don't know if my gpu is broken.

Best Answer

• gr_reaper_20
    gr_reaper_20 Member Posts: 111 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Restart your laptop, go to device manager right click on that driver uninstall it.
    Then try installing the driver again, make sure you choose the option 'clean installation' if prompted, that ll delete all the previous settings.
    Hope that helped you.

Answers

• gr_reaper_20
    Try it again if it fails again you can always update your amd driver from device manager.
    Just right click on your amd gpu driver and click on update it ll update it automatically.
    Hope that helped you.
  • Patric
    Patric Member Posts: 2 New User
    Try it again if it fails again you can always update your amd driver from device manager.
    Just right click on your amd gpu driver and click on update it ll update it automatically.
    I just do it but now is crashing, when I press right click on desktop the amd software isn't there. So I don't have any and driver, but in device manager is showing amd Radeon hd 8670M and intel graphics.
  • gr_reaper_20
    Answer ✓
    Restart your laptop, go to device manager right click on that driver uninstall it.
    Then try installing the driver again, make sure you choose the option 'clean installation' if prompted, that ll delete all the previous settings.
    Hope that helped you.